Requirements for Business Immigration to the UK:
The applicants willing to apply for a permanent residence in the UK must demonstrate certain specific eligibility conditions that include:
- Financial capability to sustain your own and your dependents’ accommodations without any employment.
- Spend at least 50% of your time or 6 months every year in the country to maintain your residential visa.
- Invest a minimum of ₤200,000 in a new enterprise based in the UK.
- Provide fulltime employment to at least two EEA nationals.
- Present a feasible business plan.
- Invest your own money in the form of cash or share capital for equal or controlling shares in the business.
- Invest 75% of investment amount in certified government bonds, share capital in trading UK companies, or loan capital in active and trading companies in the UK.
Process of Business Immigration to the UK:
There are three important steps to be followed for this immigration program. They include:
- Obtain a visa or an EU passport to work and live in the country.
- Open a bank account as per your status. For example, high net-worth individuals get offshore services in major banks while working travelers and new immigrants need to follow longer procedures.
- Obtain a national insurance or NI number for identifying you to the Department of Work & Pensions and HM Revenue & Customs.