US Citizenship from Pune
US EB5 – PROGRAM
The EB-5 Programme, administered by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service, is established for entrepreneurs who wish to apply for a green card and enjoy permanent residence in the United States along with their spouses and unmarried children under 21 years old.
The programme is aimed at fulfilling a two-pronged objective: (1) inject capital investment by foreign investment into the US economy and create new jobs; (2) attract new and qualified investors.
In order to qualify, investors must invest in a new commercial enterprise that is either established post November 29, 1990 or established on said date but has been restructured/reorganised/increased by 40 per cent in net worth or employee count, resulting in a new commercial enterprise.
Furthermore, the investor must be at least 21 years of age in order to qualify. Each applicant investor is also required to produce proper documentation indicating that their assets and funds are acquired through legal means.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
With over 12 office locations in over 6 countries, we provide local knowledge with global experience.
Our experts suggest documentation submission as per country’s policy and applicant base.
You can register yourself online for our services. Fill up form details and we get back to you.
We Will Call
After reviewing your documents we will get in touch with you for the next personal meeting for guidance.
Enjoy Your Freedom
And you are all ready to apply. Professionals suggestions are proven 100% guaranteed.
There are two investment options available to applicants:
- An investment of US$1,000,000 in a new enterprise or,
- An investment of US$500,000 in a new enterprise in a specific commercial area
- Active management of daily operations and/or regulation development of the business
- An investment of US$500,000
- No minimum educational attainment needed
- No language testing
- No experience in business or management required
- No requirement to reside in investment area
- Funding may come in the form of a gift, inheritance, business ownerships, or other legal enterprise
- Coverage includes dependent children under 21 years of age
E1 / E2 Visa Program
E1 Treaty Trader
For businesses and individuals engaged in substantial international trade between the US and the treaty trader country. The volume of trade must be sufficient to provide employment for a number of people in the United States and must constitute the majority of the trader’s international trade.
E2 Treaty Investor
For those who have made a significant investment in a US business in which the investor has at least a 50% ownership. The investment must be sufficient to provide employment for a number of people in the United States and must be in an active US business.
- Sign Up
- Receive Docs checklist
- Attorney provides detailed business plan idea
- Open Escrow account in USA for funds transfer
- Deal between Joint venture company/take over or own business
- File to USCIS (1 month approval)
- Visa Interview in India
- Obtain E1/E2 visa for 2 years renewable