Visa from Chennai
Study in Germany
If there is one place you should seek for quality, yet affordable education, it is Germany! The country boasts of highly innovative and technical institutions. Due to the low tuition fees, getting an admission in Germany is competitive. The admission processes and securing your Germany student visa require some form of assistance from experienced personnel.
Choose DM-Consultants for smooth and positive admission and visa processing in Germany!
We are dedicated to ensuring your success. Our professional study visa counselors will guide you through the right choice of institution.
Every stage is transparent. At DM-Consultants, we specialize in providing international students with:
1. Full Consultation
2. Admission Processing
4. Study visa processing
Contact us on +91 6366399548 to speak directly with a counselor or fill your details in the inquiry form on this page now.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
With over 12 office locations in over 6 countries, we provide local knowledge with global experience.
Our experts suggest documentation submission as per country’s policy and applicant base.
You can register yourself online for our services. Fill up form details and we get back to you.
We Will Call
After reviewing your documents we will get in touch with you for the next personal meeting for guidance.
Enjoy Your Freedom
And you are all ready to apply. Professionals suggestions are proven 100% guaranteed.
What are the benefits of studying in Germany?
- Free tuition fee in all public-owned institutions
- World-class facilities with expert tutors
- Globally accepted degrees
- Job opportunities for graduates
- Programs offered in English
- Opportunity to learn another language
- You can choose to reside in the country upon completion of your program
Admission requirements in Germany
The requirements to get admission in Germany differs. It depends on the type of program you want to study. For undergraduate programs, you will require:
- The Allgemeine Hochschulreife”, which in English translate to your certificate of high school studies
- Admission test (in some cases)
- Some institutions may require you to take a basic proficiency test in German
If it is a Master’s program:
- B. Sc certificate in that field or a related one
- Entrance test if your intending program is related to arts
- A minimum work experience of 1 year
For Ph.D. programs:
- Master’s degree from either German-based institution or its equivalent
- B. Sc certificate (does not apply to all schools)
- Sit for the Erste Staatsprufung state test
After a successful admission, you have to proceed to apply for your Germany Student visa.
Visa requirements for international students in Germany?
- Language test results in either German or English
- University admission offer
- Proof of finance, by opening a block account with at least €1.,236) or through as sponsor in Germany
- Certificate from previous studies
- Visa application form
- 3 passport photo
- Student health insurance
- International passport copy
- Schengen visa (if any)
It is also important to note that there are three types of Germany student visas. These include:
I. Student visa
II. Student applicant visa
III. Language course visa
If your program does not span beyond 3 months, get a Schengen visa instead. But for studies with a longer duration, you need to obtain the Germany national visa.