Consultants in Mumbai
MORDEN’S COMMUNITY DRIVEN IMMIGRATION INITIATIVE (MCDII):
This community driven support program is to facilitate applicants applying through Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program to avail permanent residency in MORDEN.
In case applicant is incompetent to apply to qualify by themselves, likely getting support letter of friend or family member, application can be applied to our initiative.
DM Consultant can describe and assist onto the process attaining the utmost specialization and transparency.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
With over 12 office locations in over 6 countries, we provide local knowledge with global experience.
You can register yourself online for our services. Fill up form details and we get back to you.
We Will Call
After reviewing your documents we will get in touch with you for the next personal meeting for guidance.
Our experts suggest documentation submission as per country’s policy and applicant base.
Enjoy Your Freedom
And you are all ready to apply. Professionals suggestions are proven 100% guaranteed.
Enlisted are the services furnished to the clients:
• Determining the qualification and experience to apply illustrating the must education at post-secondary education or training program of at least one year of duration. In addition, 2+ years’ experience in targeted occupation.
• Assistance in preparation of IELTS test, with CLB 5+ as an accomplished score.
• Application processing, upon acceptance by MCDII assisting with an exploratory visit to Canada wherein arrangements and complete guidance will be provided. Thereafter, mock interview will be practiced to ease an interview with an MPNP officer.
• Upon selection in the interview, DM shall assist upon applying into MPNP, whereupon after the positive consideration and review of associated authority, nomination letter will be issued.
• Influentially, with the nomination letter, DM proceeds to apply for federal processing.
• Thorough counselling will be taken on the procedure on medical test and criminal check reports. Inclusively, we ensure post landing services and arrangements at MORDEN.