Student Visa for Canada
Being one of the topmost destinations for quality education, Canada offers many opportunities for foreign students. To get started, you need a Canadian study permit that allows you to stay in the country for the duration of your course. Before you leave for Canada, it is extremely important to have the correct study permit and other documents as specified. At DM Consultants, we provide the latest and the needed IRCC information to the students looking for better education outside India. Our team will guide at every step to make this process easier.
What Are the Requirements to Obtain Student Visa for Canada?
You can apply for a Canadian student visa either online or via a paper application. This study permit is required if you are enrolling in a course that will last longer than 6 months. It is essential to determine your eligibility for this program before you proceed. You should be accepted by a designated learning institute (DLI) in the country. The process is initiated only after you receive a letter of acceptance from the university where you applied for admission.
Also, you have to prove that you will be capable of paying your tuition fees and other expenses during your stay. If you are a foreign student, you need to convince the immigration officers that you do not intend to stay in the country after completion of your studies.
The Procedure to Apply for Canadian Student Visa:
The online application process is faster as compared to the paper applications. You need electronic format of your supporting documents and a credit/debit card to make an application through this mode. The process entails the following steps:
- • The documents should be duly submitted to the respective visa office in India.
- • After completing the application form, you may need an application package from CIC or local visa office.
- • Once you are found to be eligible, you will be assigned a personal checklist code that’s valid for 60 days.
- • At the time of application, you should open a MyCIC account with this code and keep ready your personal documents.
- • You can submit the completed application with documents and application fee to CIC and wait for your permit.
- Some candidates may also be asked to visit the visa office for an interview. So, you should be prepared for the same.
This process may sometimes take more time than you anticipated. So, you can take help from our experts and get it done within the expected timeframe.
How Can We Help?
At DM Consultants, we have years of experience behind us to help Indian students get their study permit in Canada. Our knowledge about the procedures and formalities put us on the forefront. We always prioritize the needs of our clients. Our team of experts aims to deliver personalized experiences right from the stage of document preparation to completion of legal formalities. We offer a competitive cost structure and unparalleled expertise to make this process hassle-free for you.
For more details, you can get in touch with us and call our experts right now.