The Procedure to Apply for Canadian Student Visa:
The online application process is faster as compared to the paper applications. You need electronic format of your supporting documents and a credit/debit card to make an application through this mode. The process entails the following steps:
- The documents should be duly submitted to the respective visa office in India.
- After completing the application form, you may need an application package from CIC or local visa office.
- Once you are found to be eligible, you will be assigned a personal checklist code that’s valid for 60 days.
- At the time of application, you should open a MyCIC account with this code and keep ready your personal documents.
- You can submit the completed application with documents and application fee to CIC and wait for your permit.
- Some candidates may also be asked to visit the visa office for an interview. So, you should be prepared for the same.
This process may sometimes take more time than you anticipated. So, you can take help from our experts and get it done within the expected timeframe.