1. US EB5 – program
Known the world over as the land of opportunity, the United States of America boasts a rich and diverse culture, one of the strongest currencies in the world, and one of the most sought-after passports on the planet. Through the USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, investors can enjoy a host of exclusive benefits:
- No language skills required.
- No minimum education required.
- No business or managerial experience required.
- Investment capital can come from a gift, inheritance, business ownership or any other lawful activity.
- No obligation to live in the area of investment.
- The opportunity to live, work and study anywhere in the U.S. and benefit from lower tuition fees.
- Inclusion of dependent children under the age of 21.
To qualify for the program applicants must fulfill one of the investment options below in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Show legal source of assets and funds.